Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Knitting Update

I feel like I haven't really posted any of my knitting for awhile. Part of this is due to the fact that I don't really feel like I have done much knitting lately. That said, I do have two FOs to share, one is a Christmas gift.
Girasole by Brooklyn Tweed, knit in Cascade Ecowool. I finished this just before Christmas, but do to space constraints I wasn't able to block it until I went to DC.

Next I have Gretel which I made with the left over EcoWool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful knitting! I love the Girasole, but am still intimidated by lace.

10:10 AM  
Blogger arianna said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous (the knitting AND you!). ;) I love your work. Have I told you that enough???? I'm always in awe. :)

Miss you!! xo

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jscothammerquist said...

Stunning !
And look at your pretty face !I haven't seen you in sooo long

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Lissy said...

Holy mackerel that is beautiful! And the hat is kicky and cute. Brava!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home